Public phone boxes will disappear… Following the official statement in France some proposed converted uses. Read more here (Fr)
Among nice or weird ideas, we retain those suggestions – having in mind the strategic situation of former phone boxes :
– The book box : they already exist are sometimes on “pop up” version but always too discrete, almost hidden
– Connected point : could avoid the (re)invention of connected street furniture
Our suggestions :
– Delivery box : for those joined on to a wall to minimize security issues
– To keep some running… if lost, forgotten, not taken, flat battery …/… cell phones
– “Le Sénat vote la fin des cabines téléphoniques : choississons les meilleures idées pour les reconvertir” – Les Lumières de la ville – 21 avril 2015
“Six months until new John Lewis flagship store opens “| RETAIL GAZETTE – 16 April 2015 – here
… Sonia Rykiel’s flagship in Paris, boulevard St-Germain?
It was in 2008. A nice shopfront displaying the brand’s environment : fashion, eyewear…and books already present in a small space.
The space became a concept, embracing the Left Bank spirit, enlarging the shopping journey : a perfect hybrid place.
Read here the “Wallpaper’s article
“Novel concept: Sonia Rykiel’s Parisian outpost pays homage to local history” – Wallpaper – 8 April 2015
“Moscow reconnects with its river » – ULI Magazine – 26 March 2015 – Pdf
Our view on Lafayette Gourmet department store. See also the project’s description here
How do those 2 departments stores try to play their cards right?
– Macy’s : “a single merchandising and marketing organization will support the entire Macy’s Inc. online and in- store businesses, to encourage both store and digital growth …/…”
– Fenwick : “Its stores are all independently run and target different demographics with different product and marketing strategies)…/….
More in full articles :
– “Macy’s considers launching an off-price division, among other initiatives – ICSC SCT – 15 January 2015 – Pdf
– “The Curious Case of Fenwick Bond Street” – Business of Fashion – 23 January 2015 – Pdf
Our view on Excelsior department store. See also the project’s description here
Sources photos BIV
Our view on Eataly Smeraldo – Gourmet grocery, food court . See also the project’s description here
Sources photos BIV